Finding a solicitor

If you want legal advice, one option is to contact Community Legal Services (CLS) Direct who run a helpline and provide lists of quality solicitors with Legal Services Commission (LSC) contracts in your area. If you are eligible for support you may be able to access free legal services.
Latest News Contyact Us