HM Customs & Revenue (HMRC) - formerly Inland Revenue

HMRC provides advice on taxation, National Insurance contributions, Minimum wage, tax credits and child benefit.

New arrivals to the UK should complete a form called Arrival in the UK (P86). If you don't you may pay more tax than you need to.

For more information visit
Latest News Contyact Us