Gangmasters Licensing Authority (GLA)

From 1 December 2006 a labour user who makes arrangements with, and has workers supplied by, a labour provider is required to have a licence. All labour providers (including those based overseas) operating in the agriculture, associated processing and packaging sectors and in fish and fish product processing and packaging sectors must be licensed. It is an offence to operate without a licence.

For further information about your rights in English, Polish, Portuguese and Slovakian go to

Latest News Contyact Us